Street dance sessions for young people aged 8+ across Wigan Borough. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never danced before, come along and have a go.
Run by Inspiring Healthy Lifestyles in partnership with Wigan Council.
Golborne. Leigh. Atherton. Shakerley. Ashton. Hindley. Tyldesley
Where and when
- Golborne High School, WA3 3EL- 6.00-7.00pm, Ages 8-16
- Shakerley Community Centre, M29 8FY- 5.30-6.30pm, Ages 8-16.
- All Saints Church, Leigh, WN7 2LN- 5-5.45pm ages 5-8 & 5.45-6.45pm Ages 9-16.
- Dorset Road, Atherton, M46 9GJ- 5.30-6.30pm, Ages 8-16
- St Barnabus Church Hall, Marsh Green, WN5 0QR- 5.30-7pm, Ages 8-11
- Stubshaw Cross Labour Club Ashton, WN4 8TD - 5.30-6.15pm Ages 5-8 & 6.15-7pm Ages 9-16.
- Hindley Fire Station, WN2 3QB- 7.30-9pm Ages 11-16.
Contact for more information
Please contact Inspiring healthy lifestyles