Can't decide which activities to get involved in? Is there just too much choice and you wish you could do a bit of everything? No problem. The multi-sports sessions are just what you need as you can try out different sports.
From badminton to football to dance to rounders, why not go to your nearest venue and find out what you could be involved in?
Should you wish to find out more about what sport will be taking place each week, please use the contact information at the bottom of the page.
Whelley. Hindley. Shakerley. Ashton
Where and when
- Higher Folds Community Centre, WN7 2UB, 4.30-6pm, Ages 8-11
- Platt Bridge Community Centre, WN2 5AH, 5-8pm, Ages 8-11
- Atherton Fire Station, M46 0JT, 6.30-8.30pm, Ages 10-16
- St Barnabus Church Hall Marsh Green, WN5 0JA, 5.30-7pm, Ages 8-11
- Hindley Fire Station, WN2 3QB, 7.30-9pm, Ages 11-16
- Howe Bridge Leisure Centre (Adventure Zone), M46 0PJ - 50p, 5-9pm, Ages 8-18.
- Heath Street Methodist Church Golborne, WA3 3AD, 6.30-9pm, Ages 13-16.
Contact for more information
These sessions are run by Inspiring Healthy Lifestyles
Phone: 01942 828514