Hidden Harm

About the service

Is your mum or dad’s drug or alcohol use making life difficult for you? We can help you and your family. Talk to us in confidence.

Support for your mum and dad to get the help they need for their drinking or drug use.

Practical help with thing such as getting new furniture, taking your mum and dad for their appointments.

Help for you, your parents, your grandparents and other people in your family. Support to manage your feelings and behaviour, help for the whole family to stop arguing.

Someone to listen to you and to help you tell your family how you are feeling.

Help and advice on how to stay safe. 


Call: Wigan Council’s Restorative Solutions on 01942 777720 or 01942 487979, 9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.

At other times you can leave a message and we will get back to you.


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council