Free drop in sessions available
We can help you access the internet, introduce you to email, complete online forms and much more on one of our free Be Online drop in sessions. Whether you're a complete novice and want to start with the basics, or can do a little but want to know more, we're here to help you.
We can help you to:
- Keep in touch with your friends and family
- Manage your money
- Search for jobs
- Apply for Universal Credit and other benefits
- Learn more about the things that interest you
- Register for MyAccount.
You don't need to have any IT skills to attend the sessions. Officers will be on hand to help you decide what you would like to learn, identify the best online courses for you and assist you in achieving them. You will gain important skills and discover how being online can really make a difference.
If you would like to further enhance your digital skills you can sign up to iDEA, an accredited national programme to develop your digital and enterprise skills
For more information contact the Digital Wigan team.
Regular drop in sessions
- Wigan Library - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10am - 12noon
- Leigh Library - Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am - 12noon, Wednesdays 11am - 1pm.