You can have the most accessible experience of Be Well leisure services by sharing your preferences and requirements using the WelcoMe app.
If you have any accessibility needs and wish to visit our leisure facilities, you can use the WelcoMe app to discreetly inform our team of your needs, to pre-plan your visit, and pre-book assistance, if required.
This enables our team to have the information they need to provide you with a warm and inclusive welcome, tailored to your needs.
Help us to help you
When you sign up to the WelcoMe app you get:
- Personalised access - create a simple profile that details your access needs and what support you require
- Ability to pre-plan your visit - the app provides all the access and facility information you need on our leisure centres so you can pre-plan your visit
- Easy communication to request support - communicate your needs more efficiently with the Be Well staff
- Personalised service - Be Well staff receive a reminder of your needs so they can ensure your specific requirements are met when you arrive
- More confidence - you can be confident that your accessibility needs will be understood and catered for when you arrive.
How to Use WelcoMe
- Select the venue you are wanting to visit. There you can find more information and venue access.
- Click on ‘Plan a visit’. If you don’t have an account, sign up and complete your accessibility profile.
- Share your access needs, requirements, and what help you may need.
- We will get notified so the team can ensure they are prepared to greet you and have what you need ready.
- On the day of the visit, once you are at the venue click on ‘Arrive’. We will get a notification and be with you shortly.
Check our venues where WelcoMe (external link) is available and let us know how we can support you.