MyAccount is the best way to use council services.
Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address.
We're asking you to do this to save time and money when contacting us as part of The Deal.
Log in or register for MyAccount
What services can I access?
By registering for MyAccount you will be able to securely access the following range of council services:
- Council Tax - View your details, set up a direct debit, make payments, apply for discounts and amend address details online
- Housing Benefit - Make a Housing Benefit or free school meals application and complete a change of circumstances online
- Housing rents - Wigan and Leigh Homes tenants will move over from the current My Council service to view rent statements and make payments
- Report environmental problems - such as graffiti or fly tipping (see full list of what you can report or download the Report It app for your phone)
- Registrar services - Booking appointments to register a birth, death, marriage, civil partnership and booking wedding and other ceremonies.
- Apply for the Wigan and Leigh Homes housing register
- More environmental services you can report.
For further information about MyAccount or if you experience any problems see our frequently asked questions.
More about MyAccount