Shortlisting will take place during the week following the closing date. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks following that, you should presume that you have not been shortlisted.
If, due to a disability, you want help completing your application or want an alternative format please contact us at the address below.
Completing Your Application Form - Important Advice
Your application form plays an important part in the selection process. The completed form is the only basis for considering your initial suitability for the post. The following advice may help you complete the form.
Some points to bear in mind before you start.
- look carefully at the job description, person specification and application form. Tailor the form to the post applied for, do not copy the same application for different jobs
- try to complete the form in a concise, well organised and positive way
- please do not send standard details of your own, for example a curriculum vitae
- if you require a large print or alternative format of the form, please contact the number given in the advertisement
- please remember to complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring form. This assists us in determining the effectiveness of our policy, and is used for no other purpose. Monitoring forms are separated from application forms on receipt and recruiting managers have no access to them. All information is kept strictly confidential.
For additional advice and support regarding the interview process, please refer to the guidance notes below: