Wigan Life Centre offers all the public services you depend on, in a modern, friendly environment - making life easier for you and helping us deliver services that meet your needs.
Specially trained staff are on hand to provide information, help and advice on a wide range of services - and they aim to answer 80% of your queries straight away. If for some reason they can't, they'll be able to connect you to people who can.
- Housing options advice
- Emergency and non emergency housing advice
- Electronic payment facilities for council bills
- Get benefits advice and support
- Ask about planning
- Need a licence?
- Got an environmental health concern?
- Need consumer protection or trading standards?
- Worried about a community safety problem?
- Need adults' or childrens's services?
- Access employment, education, skills training
- Local voluntary sector and advice groups
Visitors to the new library in the Wigan Life Centre certainly won't be short of choice! It's fantastic resource for the people of Wigan. The flagship site offers over 70,000 books, children and teen areas, free public access computers and learning and reference areas. It will open up learning opportunities for young and old to inspire culture and learning.
- Find a dentist or a doctor
- Locate your nearest pharmacist and opening times
- See about opticians
- Register with a GP
- Contact your community clinic
- Access other NHS services