The Healthy Living Zone will provide access to joined up and integrated health, social care and healthy lifestyle services, including preventative health services.
This fantastic health and fitness centre offers:
- Profiles gym with 80 stations boasting the latest cardio vascular and strength equipment. Includes integrated TV screens, iPod function and fans
- An 8 lane ASA National short course swimming pool (25m x 21m) with state of the art equipment including a moveable floor to adjust the depth of the pool, a pool hoist for disabled access, alpha numeric scorebaord and timing clock with touch sensitive pressure pads
- A teaching pool (13m x 7.5m) with a contuinuous depth of 0.9m with spectator viewing area
- 2 group fitness studios offering 35 hours of activities consisting of circuits, indoor cycling, Pilates, Tai Chi, Body Combat, Body Pump and Zumba
- Sauna / steam suite designed to accommodate 15 people in each box with relaxation lounge, water fountain and hot and cold showers
The main pool has a viewing area with space for 250 spectators, accessible for people with disabilities, plus 6 wheelchair areas.
The changing village includes a variety of changing areas to accommodate changing for families, swimming lessons and schools.
Gold Standard Accessible Changing Facilities
- A full room cover tracked hoist system
- Tilt in space chair for access use to poolside
- Large power assisted height adjustable wash basin
- Height adjustable shower / changing bench
- Shower unit
- Wide paper roll dispenser
- Privacy curtain
- Panic alarm
For more information on times, pool programme, fitness classess and prices.