- An update of our 2010-2013 Equality Scheme
- A summary of what our customers and citizens have told us
- A summary of the work we are undertaking to better understand our customer’s needs (how they are different and how we need to work with them differently)
- The impact assessment of our service reforms (these are linked to the budget reductions affecting all local authorities)
- Our work on community cohesion
The new requirements of the Equality Act 2010 and the significant reform and restructuring that the council is now undertaking has led to our decision not to renew our Equality Scheme. Instead, we have refreshed Equality Objectives based on our new Corporate Strategy which can be found on our Objectives page.