You are entitled to see personal data that the Council holds about you. This is called the right of "subject access" and means you can ask to see data stored electronically, or data stored in a structured paper file or unstructured way, but you will have to describe this more specifically.
- You have to apply in writing – this can include an email
- You have to give us your full name and address
- To be sure that we have the right person, we need to see proof of your identity. We would prefer to see this in person, although you can send us a copy if you cannot get to a council office.
- Proof of identity should have your photograph on it. If you have any problem with this, we will do whatever we can to help.
- You have to pay a fee of £10, unless you only want data from Social Care
- Until you have paid the fee and proved your identity, we will not start looking for your information
Send requests to the address below