As a council we communicate to:
- tell people what services we provide and how to get them;
- encourage people to get involved by telling us what they think;
- help people to do business with us;
- make the services we provide easier to use;
- help elected members to do their job;
- let employees know what's happening;
- exchange information with our partners;
- promote the borough as a place to live, to do business, and to visit;
- market our productions, services and activities.
Upon request, we will provide information in other formats. These include Braille, large print and audio cassette. We will also provide translations. In the 'Equality and Diversity' chapter of our communication toolkit you will find a table giving you contact details of organisations offering services that can help us to do this. If you want to use any of the services that these companies offer you should contact them directly.