Wigan Business Expo Twenty13 will take place on Friday 11 October 2013, 8am to 3pm at DW Stadium. It is the biggest business expo to be held in Greater Manchester in 2013 and a must attend event for any organisation in the borough, North West and beyond.
Wigan Business Expo Twenty13 is organised by Wigan Council to showcase the wealth and diversity of the Wigan Borough business community. It aims to:
- Enable local businesses to showcase their goods and services to buyers from across the region and beyond
- Strengthen the local supply chain
- Support borough based businesses during these difficult economic times
- Encourage stronger links between borough based businesses
- Allow local businesses one-to-one access to buyers from major organisations
- Enable local businesses to receive free, impartial advice from a range of experts
Wigan Business Expo comprises of four main elements:
- An exhibition of over 140 businesses
- An opportunity for local businesses to arrange one-to-one meetings with buyers from major organisations
- Seminar programmes delivered by key note speakers all experts in their fields
- A chance for businesses to receive one-to-one advice from experts across a variety of disciplines.
Stands go on sale on Monday 3 June and start at just £250 including furniture; access to power / wireless network; website listing and link to corporate website; regular social media mentions; full colour logos in event programme and on the day publicity materials; as well as complimentary exhibitor workshop and Expo Eve events .
Wigan Business Expo is not-for-profit, with every penny generated used to pay for the event. It is FREE to attend. Delegates will be able to pre-register from August 2013.
Information and news about Wigan Business Expo Twenty13 can be found on this website or by joining us on Facebook (external link), Twitter (external link) or Linkedin (external link).