Children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support;
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance;
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance;
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999; or
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that as of April 2012 does not exceed £16,190.
- The Guaranteed element of pension credit
To apply you will need to complete our free school meals application form or contact us on the number below for more details.
To get help with the form you can visit your local life centre.
Is there an advisor near you?