The waiting is finally over. At 12 noon on Wednesday 30 May, Wigan Borough businesses will be able to book their stands for one of the North West’s biggest and most anticipated business events.
The event, which will take place on Friday 12 October, 8am to 3pm at DW Stadium will give over 100 businesses the opportunity to showcase their goods and services to an estimated 1,000 delegates from across the country.
Local businesses can benefit from “Early Bird Offers” until Friday 29 June, which will entitle them to book their stands for just £250 in the third floor exhibition lounge or £300 in the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Exhibition Lounge. All exhibitors will benefit from:
- 2m x 1m space in a location of your choice (NEW)
- 2m x 1m Table and chairs
- Access to power and the wireless network
- Full colour logo included in the Expo Programme and on signage on the day
- Company name and a link to your corporate website
- Social media announcement of their booking and location on Wigan Business Expo's Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin feeds
- A complementary workshop / networking event in September to help them make the most of the opportunity
- A complementary networking event the night before the Expo with dinner
Cllr David Molyneux, Deputy Leader of Wigan Council and Portfolio Holder for Regeneration said: “This is only the third year we have run Wigan Business Expo and each year it has grown to meet demand. This year’s event will be the biggest yet, but we are still maintaining the principles of Wigan Business Expo by keeping costs as low as possible – with no added extras - to ensure that smaller businesses are not priced out of the opportunity.”
Expo steering group member and local businessman, John Hughes of Hughes Bros, adds: “Wigan Business Expo is a not for profit event, with every penny generated going back into it. We know how important this event is to the local business community, especially during the current difficult economic climate, so we are pleased to once again be able to provide this opportunity.”
After 29 June, prices for Wigan Borough based businesses will be £300 in the third floor exhibition lounge and £350 in the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Exhibition Lounge.
The stands will also go on general sale after this date to businesses from outside of the borough as £350 on the third floor and £400 in the Chamber of Commerce Exhibition Lounge.