Friday 9 October 2015, 8am - 3pm. Free to attend
Robin Park Sports & Tennis Centre, Wigan
Due to high demand from businesses wanting to exhibit at last year's Wigan Business Expo, the 2015 Expo, organised by Wigan Council will be moving to a new venue. The sixth Expo will be held at the Robin Park Sports & Tennis Centre, Wigan.
Last year over 1,400 people attended and this year we confidently expect even more.
The free to attend Expo is set to be the largest B2B event of its type in the North West and will include:
- Over 160 stands in one exhibition lounge hosting an incredible range of exhibitors.
- An inspiring and motivational seminar programme that promises to offer something different from the standard run of the mill Expo seminars including Steph McGovern TV Business News Correspondent. More speakers announced soon.
- Meet Wigan Council in the Wigan Council Zone - a range of services provided by the Council aimed at providing advice, guidance and information for businesses.
- A dedicated Meet the Experts Zone in the exhibition lounge where business can get business advice from a range of experts.
- A large meeting/light refreshment Networking Zone in the exhibition lounge.
- Two vehicle sponsors will be showcasing their range of commercial vehicles.
- Plenty of free car parking.
There are a variety of sponsorship packages available each including a range of benefits. To find out more on how your business can help support what’s set to be the largest business to business event in the North West whilst promoting your business across the North West and beyond, view the sponsorship opportunities page.
To keep up to date with latest Expo news sign up to our business bulletin.
Connect with us
To keep up to date with latest Expo news, follow us on: