On Friday 9 October 2015 the 6th Annual Wigan Business Expo took place at the Robin Park Sports & Tennis Centre, Wigan.
With over 120 Stands and over 1000 delegates attending on the day made it one of the largest business to business events in the North West.
The free to attend Expo is one of the largest B2B event of its type in the North West and the 2015 event included:
- Over 120 stands in one exhibition lounge hosting an incredible range of exhibitors.
- An inspiring, motivational and informative seminar programme including Steph McGovern TV Business News Correspondent, Simon Weston Falklands Veteran, Joanna Booth of Social Media Makes Sense and Charles Green Interim Director of Economy & Skills at Wigan Council.
- Wigan Council Zone - a range of services provided by the Council aimed at providing advice, guidance and information for businesses.
- A dedicated Meet the Experts Zone in the exhibition lounge where business can get business advice from a range of experts.
- A Networking Zone in the exhibition lounge.
- Corkills VW and Fleet Dynamic were our vehicle sponsors showcasing a range of vehicles.
- Plenty of free car parking.
We are always looking at ways to improve our events and from listening to the feedback from the 2014 event the organisers, Wigan Council, relocated the EXPO to a new larger venue. Following feedback from this year’s exhibitors and visitors we are looking into exciting new ideas, layouts and promotions for 2016.
If you are interested in being a sponsor of future events and would like to know how your business can help support one of the largest business to business events in the North West whilst promoting your business across the North West and beyond, please contact us.
To keep up to date with latest Expo news sign up to our business bulletin.
Connect with us
To keep up to date with latest Expo news, follow us on: